Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The COMPANIONZ!

It's really hard to think of something to follow up my Lydia post... Hmmmm.... I suppose I could go into depth about my induction into the Companions Guild and its crap ton of glitches. Yeah, let's go with that!

Approach the Companions Guild to combat the glitches inside!
I joined the Companions right after meeting the Graybeards and learning awesome shouts. They didn't seem too impressed by me, but since I helped out killing a giant on my way to Whiterun waaaaaay back, they decide to give me a chance. Henceforth, I am put through a test! Huzzah! Just what you'd expect in order to be inducted into the ranks of the Companions! I am so ready for this, these Companion people don't even know. I head out to the training field where Vilkas is waiting to test my abilities.

I'm here to talk about how I'm going to impress you with my SKILLZ!
My test consists of me beating the crap out of Vilkas until he says "You're in." .... That does not happen to me. We get ready to fight, and I come in swinging with a perfect strike! Yeah! Take THAT! "We do not use magic. Now strike me." .... "Dude, I just DID!" Well... Whatever you say, I guess. I hit him again and again and he keeps saying that you can't use magic and to hit him some more. Creepy masochist. After beating this guy for about 10 minutes, I decide to screw it. "If you can't tell the difference between a sword and a magic attack then you're a BOOB!" I stomp away angrily, and stupid Vilkas keeps trying to fight me. Then it dawns on me. My sword is ENCHANTED! He was confusing my enchantments for magic (which technically they are, but I'm not THAT technical). Okay, easy fix. I swap out my sword for an unechanted one (the PLAIN kind... meh), and proceed to beat the crap out of him, AGAIN! Only this time it takes just ONE hit before he says uncle. I know. I'm a beast... How ironic the statement. Meheheheheheheh...

Now that I am OFFICIALLY a Companion, I get to do all the grunt work. This consists of rescueing the damsel in distress (which are all guys in my case. Odd.), clearing out some woods of tree people, and whatever else they ask me to do. I do my work, and I do it GOOD! There is no way I am staying at the bottom of the ladder forever. No way! Fortune smiles upon me. After a few quests for the Companions, I am offered a gift. A really kick butt awesome amazing super spectacular wonderful gift. I get the opportunity to become a WEREWOLF!

Yes! Gore thine enemies! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"I will TAKE that offer!" A drink of blood and a rampage later, I am a true BEAST. A creature of the night. A nightmare upon men! A bloodthirsty DEMON waiting to DESTROY all and everyone! Actually, I never hurt anyone the first time I tranformed... I ran around a jumped off the top of the Sky Forge. I can't believe the guards NEVER found me. This shall be my secret from them. I'm what you would call a debonair werewolf. I tend to get along with people in werewolf form, so long as I avoid them and they don't attack me... Which EVERYONE does... I guess if they're stupid enough to attack me then they deserve to be gored.

Oh, man... Now that I think of it. There are SOOOOO many glitches involved with this particular section of Skyrim. This presents the wonderful opportunity to save it for another post! Yay, for you! Plus, I am too lazy and my internet is too slow to add anymore. Thank you for your consideration and kind words.

2 comments: