Monday, February 27, 2012

Skyrim is going on VACATION!

Considering that I have played Skyrim for MONTHS straight with no other video games to distract me, I believe that I deserve something else to occupy my time with. I have done this in the form of another video game *drum roll* *rolling* *rolling* *rolling* DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION! I will henceforth be putting this Skyrim blog on hold until further notice, unless of course you people give me so many dismayed comments that I can't NOT post for fear of letting you all down. It would shame me. I have another excuse, of course, this one takes the form of a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of other things going on such as reports, essays, reports, speeches, reports, did I mention reports? Anyways, I'll be busy, so if I get some TIME... or I really don't want to work on reports *cough* I'll add some more, but until then, I bid a most sincere farewell. For now....

Well, Skyrim, it was fun. Now may you rest in peace.
P.S. Be looking forward to my future blog on Deus Ex and all its awesomeness!

.... Here's a little something for my extra special readers.... Call it a sneak peek of the hotness that is Deus Ex. God I love this game already! Here's a link for that blog: http://humanrevolutionjustgotreal.blogspot.com/

You here that? I'm pretty sure that was the sound of my excitement! *squeeeeeaaaal*

No comments:

Post a Comment