Thursday, February 23, 2012

Glitches Galore!

Here it is all those wonderful ANNOYING glitches that occur in the Companions quests. There are many, and some of them may even interfere with the main quest, so be WARY! I will make sure to pay close attention to these ones, so if you are ever playing Skyrim and decide to join the Companions you will know EXACTLY what you are getting into!

PEGASUS!
Featured above is not an actual glitch you can get for joining the Companions. I just didn't feel like scrounging through all the pictures on the internet for a good one... This is what you get. I'm sorry. I commend my readers on being so loyal to me. I-I really do a-appreciate it. BASHFULNESS OVER! Let's get to it!

First glitch, BEWARE where you transform into a werewolf. Bad things can and DO happen, depending on the place you decide to go all BEAST on somebody. The BAD thing that happens to you IIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!

WEREWOLF FOREVER!!!!!
WEREWOLF FOREVER!!!!! I tend to repeat myself. Basically, what "WEREWOLF FOREVER!!!!!" means is that if you transform in the wrong place your going to be stuck in this nasty beasty form FOREVER! You will spend the rest of your days in Skyrim unable to loot, open your items menu, or visit your family in town. You will be one sad lonely, ugly dog, feeding off the corpses of those who desired to HUNT and KILL you. Where can this atrocity occur you ask? In caves, dungeons, ruins, and mostly anywhere that doesn't save as 'Skyrim.' In other words, don't transform anywhere that isn't outside. Sorry, dungeon divers, being a werewolf is not for you if you greatly desire this feature.

The second GLITCH is........

BOWSER! Wait, what?
This is what you get when you Google images of "stomping." It is a very nice shot of Bowser losing his temper (he is my favorite villain of all time, by the way). Please, just ignore the watermark... I DID NOT steal this. No way. I'm getting no where with this. Back on track here. The second glitch is after you transform back into a human, you will hear yourself stomping around like in werewolf form. At first when this happened to me, I thought there was something coming up behind me. FREAKED me out! I figured it out though, nice try Bethesda, nice try... This glitch doesn't last forever, so it's harmless! Yay! People don't even look at you funny for sounding like a mammoth trudging around. Only drawback is how there is that constant and annoying stomping sound.

The THIRD glitch of DOOOOOM!

Evil glitched helmet!


DO NOT START THE 'RETRIEVE THE HELM OF WINTERHOLD' QUEST WHILE DOING THE COMPANIONS QUESTS! You have been warned. This glitch will ruin the Companions questline! Meaning, you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER be able to complete it, EVER! Which isn't entirely true, but it adds to the drama so I left it in there. I don't know what it does exactly, only that you wil never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be able to finish the Companions quest line and become head of the Companions. *spoiler* There are many ways to remedy this if you have already done this stupid thing. I don't feel like listing ALL the MANY things you can do, so here's a link that tells you ALL about IT: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Blood%27s_Honor

The last glitch that comes to mind is really exciting, so here it IS!

What are you doing here, man? I thought you was DEAD!
After successfully defeating the Companions questline, SOMEBODY decides to come back to life like NOTHING HAPPENED! This dumb butt is called Skjor, pronounced 'idiot who won't stay dead.' Before becoming head of the Companions this guy would give me all my jobs to do. He called me 'whelp' and made me do everything that nobody else wanted to do... Until I was BEASTIFIED! Then we decided to run off and kill all the Silverhand people. Skjor, Aela, and I ransacked their headquarters, and, of course, Skjor being our 'leader' went to scout ahead and gore people without us. It was not surprising when we found him dead at the end of the tunnel. Very touching moment here. Aela and I looked down at his body, cold and lifeless, a symbol of what every warrior should aspire to be: bald, blind in one eye (got that covered I'm blind in BOTH!), and incredibly bad tempered and stupid (On certain occasions I have that one covered too). At that moment, we swore REVENGE! We would destroy and gore every single one of those stupid Silverhands. Not one would live. After that, I looted his body and stole everything he had. Aela didn't seem to notice or care.

This is why it came to me as such a shock that he would be hanging out in Jorrvasker. He acts like nothing ever happened, like he never even DIED! I know the truth, though, Skjor is in some kind of weak denial and decided to come back to Skyrim for some unknown stupid, pathetic reason. Maybe it was to pester me. It was okay to be belittled by him BEFORE I was transformed into a glorious creature of death and destruction cause I was a nobody, but AFTER I become the head of the Companions, nobody has the right to bash talk me, NOBODY. Even though this is the case, Skjor idiot face keeps calling me 'whelp.' I hate him from the bottom of my heart... Maybe this is his way of getting revenge for all the stuff I stole off his dead body. That might be it. Even so, I have no idea where this glitch came from or what to do about it. I suppose I could just kill him, but then I would most likely be kicked out of the Companions and slottered by them. Not what I want happening anytime soon. For now, I shall leave dumb butt alone... For now...

Well! That's all I got! The Companions is filled with glitches, kind like aids... you can't really get rid of them. Unless! you are a lucky person who is playing Skyrim on a PC, then you can cheat and do everything... I am a hater of the PC people, though I am one of them at heart. It's a jealousy thing. Anyways, join the Companions at your own risk and enjoy the fun goring times!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so CUTE. kawaii sugoiiiiii~ It is koala-tea stuff and it makes me cry, only because I'm laughing so hard at the beauty of it. Also, GOOOOOOVEEERNMEEEEEENNNTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO happy that you ALWAYS COMMENT! It fills my blogging life with meaning. I look at these comments and think 'This is why I blog.'

      Delete