Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This FIRST Adventure in Skyrim is taking forever!

Here it is! The LONG awaited conclusion to my FIRST adventure in Skyrim. I know you can hardly contain yourself but hold on! I would like to take this time to tell you that this has been such a wonderful learning experience in which I have learned new ways to enhance my blog. For example, adding exciting things like CAPS and exclamation points! Also, pictures which there have been three of! (I must again thank my most wonderful friend for showing me how to do this faster since my internet is such a slowslowslowlslow...slow...slow..sl...o....w.... You get the idea. Anywho, thank you my wonderful readers who NEVER comment, but enjoy the content all the same. I thank you... again!

I shall now tell you of my adventure into the draugr infested cave that holds the weird dragon plate thing that will save all of SKYRIM! It's not actually that important. Nonetheless, I BRAVELY my stupid cat wants love and attention and is seriously disturbing my typing! I BRAVELY enter the ruins after defeating some bandits camped outside. My stolen horse of course helped me. Stupid cat quit waving your butt in my face! I love my kitty, I really do. Don't mistake these sudden outbursts for abusiveness, because I have never EVER abused my precious kitty. She doesn't even know to stay away when we are doing target practice with our guns... She likes to chase the wood that spurts out the back... Which could include an occasional bullet... ANYWAYS, OFF THE SIDETRACKING! I enter the FREAKING ruin!
This isn't it. I'm just too lazy to look for the actual one.
Of course, this is my first time entering one of these ruins, and my friend who shall remain unnamed did not forwarn me about anything. I'm assuming this was to enhance the gameplay. It worked. I enter all "la di da di day!" and BAM! Draugr right in my face hacking and slashing at me! My stupid cat is trying to steal my chocolates! MY CHOCOLATES! NOOOOO! DON'T YOU DARE KNOCK DOWN THAT WATER! phew... all good. I dispatch the first draugr with minimal panic which included screaming and lots of button mashing. Good times. I proceeded much more cautiously. I trekked through the rest of the dungeon crouched. I felt like a creeper.

There we go! A picture that accurately shows the TERROR of this MUMMY!
Just wait. I'm adding another picture! OH the EXCITEMENT! Stupid internet....

This picture surprisingly makes sneaking look cool... Something I did not accomplish myself.
Finally, I decided "You know what? Screw the draugr! I'm SPRINTING through this thing!" Of course, after acquiring an entourage of draugr trying to kill me, I promptly died... I screamed and panicked the whole time too. I opted out for the sneaking scheme again and emerged VICTORIOUS! HUZZAH! I hacked and slashed my way through those bad boys and even lead them into traps that could be considered low, but I... am a WARRIOR! I defeated them and stole all their LOOT! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I shall henceforth be known as "THE CONQUEROR OF THE WEAK!" including a side caption of how often I weep bitter tears over all the junk I have to drop in order to pick up more junk... sigh...

Fastforward, I get the tablet, return to Whiterun, give the tablet to sucky voice actor mage, and am assigned my SECOND adventure! I must say this one is much more exciting.. MUCH MORE! I get to encounter my first EVER....! Cliffhanger! Mah!

No comments:

Post a Comment